We blessed Max this Sunday at church.
We had quite the turn out for family showing up. Basically we double the size of our ward. Not to hard to accomplish though. :)
We got there nice and early which was good and let me visit with a few friends/family that got there early.
I think its a fun time to gather and to just celebrate again how wonderful it is to bring new life to this world. It's such hard work and so rewarding. (I try to remember that amid blow outs and screaming/whinning.)
Luckily before church started I managed to sneak my boys away so that we could get a family picture without 60 billion cameras at our faces making the job 100x harder.
I love my boys and the fact I am completely out numbered. It's so fun.
 |
| yes the boys have matching ties. :) |
Daniel, his 2 brothers, and Grandpa, My Dad, the Bishop, Marc, Brad, Dallas, were all in the circle to be a part of blessing this sweet little Max. Daniel blessed him and it was wonderful to feel the spirit and know of Heavenly Father's love for this little baby and to know that Max is here for a purpose and I am blessed to be his Mother and to raise him and teach him about our Savior and the gospel here on Earth. Some days it seems like such a daunting task and one I could never do. But I'm blessed to have a wonderful companion to help and to have the Savior looking out for me and never leaving me alone.
We had lunch after for the family and friends that came out. Pulled Pork. It's basically Daniel's and my go to for big family dinners because it's cheap and easy. :) And of course a pot luck so every one contributed something.
It was a good time and completely exhausting. So exhausting we got home and Daniel had a nap. I feed the little and Sean sat next to me as we watched Full House. He thinks Michelle is funny. So do I! haha. Then after a couple episodes I gave Dan the baby and took Sean on a nice long walk! I think everyone slept well last night. :)
Now it's time for just a picture overload! I just emptied my phone so I could take more pictures! Man it sure does fill up fast when you have cute kids!
 |
| Riding the cart at Canadian Tire. He thought he was so clever! |
 |
| Lunch at Costco. Fries and Pizza and juice! Oh and Ice cream! Heaven for this little boy |
 |
| Home and Garden show. |
 |
| Home and Garden Show |
 |
| I LOVE HIM! got a good night of his little facial expressions |
 |
| My two boys! they are going to be such good friends! |
 |
| Great Grandma Stephen and little Max |
 |
| those EYES! |
 |
| punching his cousin Mallory |
 |
| My little turkey |
 |
| This is how he was playing with his Cars while we were headed to Lethbridge |
 |
| This picture Made it into the Calgary Herald |
 |
| WATER! haha he soaked his pants! |
 |
| 5 Cute little kids! Sure had a blast with them this last week! |
Beautiful!!!! The pictures made me smile and I really hope you don't mind that I used the one with his huge eyes on my baby shower post!!!
ReplyDelete