Wednesday, 11 March 2015

One Month!!!

Seriously? I gave birth a month ago?!? It still feels like yesterday!

This month has flown by way too fast! Even faster than my first month with Sean! It makes me kinda sad. But I am just loving every moment with my two boys! Even if some days I'm still so tired I don't know how I am functioning!

Max

  • He's finally started consistantly sleeping 5-6 hour stretches with about a 3-4 right after. Not to shabby
  • He's eating like a little monster! YAY!
  • Starting to actually fit some clothes and not just swim in them.
  • is super long. I don't know how long but man he's just long
  • weighs 9lbs 3oz. YAY! 
  • not too chunky yet. still waiting for that.
  • Size 1 diapers! I mean you can use NB if you want but then he just leaks out EVERYWHERE
  • Better head control. tries so hard. You'll get it one day bud!


Oh I just love this kid to pieces!!! Man, Dan and I make some cute kids. Check it out!


Cute lil stink eye!

I LOVE this kid!

Sean at 1 Month!

Max at 1 Month!





No comments:

Post a Comment