Friday, 10 April 2015

2 months

Well just like Max's pregnancy went by faster so is his little life. Slow down lil dude!!! 

I figured I would update while the boys sleep there is even one sleeping on my lap now. 
Cute hey??? 

This little fatso is 12lbs!!! I'm so proud of every ounce this boy gains!!! Makes him that much healthier and stronger!!! 

His sleeping however I'm not always a fan of. The nights where he does a 6 & 2 hour schedule is a beauty. 
The nights he does a 4&4 aren't too bad. The nights he does a 3&3&3 are exhausting. His sleeping is a little sporadic and skattered. But he sleeps we sleep and life goes on. 

He coos and smiles a lot. Mostly for daddy though. Takes more effort for mom to get them out. 


Sean still adores this little guy! They even play the same games with grandpa sometimes. 
Grandpa did this to Sean at this age.  Earliest he's ever done it to a baby. Well Sean holds the record at 6 weeks. Max was 7 weeks.... But he didn't do it as well ... Skinny babies.... :) 

We've had some other fun to. An Easter hunt at a park in Vulcan. Sean had fun. So did Max all bundled up next to mom. 



He enjoyed the hunt for 2mins and the park for about 30mins. Haha. He loves it when all the kids were hunting and he had the park to himself. 

Well. I still have to take his 2 month photos. I'll do that Sunday. :) Saturday we are going to drumheller! Sean is going to love it!! More updates to come! Until then enjoy this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment