Sean- still loves his little brother! So glad about that. Still wants to hold him lots. Gives him kisses before bed and even puts his soother in his mouth for him. A few days ago I was pumping and Max started to cry so Sean walked over to him and put his soother in his mouth and held it for a bit and Max fell asleep. What a helpful kid!
My first night alone with both boys was pretty chill. I was a little stressed it would be chaotic but it went smooth. I got Sean in the tub and was letting him play well I kinda vegged in the bathroom. I heard Sean say "poop" and looked up in time to see Sean with a turd in his hand and launching it outta the tub! Luckily it hit the side of the toilet and not me or Max (even though it was aimed at us! Thank goodness for bad aim!).
Sean is talking, and counting like crazy! He can count all the way to ten and is even recognizing numbers he sees. So smart. He knows some of his letters (E, F, S, D) and grandma even started teaching him the ABC song. A new favorite I think. Oh and he loves the hokey pokey , and if you're happy and ya know it songs.
He is going to be quite a fun kid! Who am I kidding this kid is a hoot all the time! Love him!!!
Max- 3 1/2 weeks old. Seriously!! This month is flying by!!! Sorta getting a sleeping schedule going. Hit and miss to when we get a six hour stretch! Oh well it'll come.
So because of his cleft palate (more on that later) we get to go up to Calgary once a month for about the next year. I also have to call in his weights once a week. So I got him weighed at his circumsion at 2weeks old. He was 8lbs 3oz. Then at 3weeks I got him weighed and he was 8lbs 4oz. Horrible weight gain! Then I realized we had used two different scales! So when I got back to Magrath I had him weighed at the Dahl clinic again and he was 8lbs 7.4oz. Much better weight gain. I think the Vulcan scale is out just a little. Nerve wracking for this mom though!
We have another appointment up in Calgary on the 18th so I'll try to do another post about his cleft by then. Until then this will have to suffice!








Our boys have been the best of friends lately!! I love listening to what their imaginations come up with when they are playing!!! Enjoy those special moments!!!!
ReplyDelete