Thursday, 11 April 2013

Adventures All Around

What a crazy last few days! A lot was accomplished! We managed to:
  • end the hockey season
  • get a new niece
  • spend time with family

Let's start with hockey. Daniel went to a final tournament down in Wainwright April 4-7. (Blissful 3 nights sleep for me) He was a linesman for the tournament and did really well overall. (which means more and better hockey next year. :P ) After hearing about his weekend. . . lets just saw men never fully grow up. Oh the pranks I heard about. Glad he had a good time!

I was on my way to Wainwright to pick him up when I got a call from my Mom saying that Tycy had had her baby 4 weeks early! haha So now I have a niece and a nephew that share the same birthday! That makes my life easier! (I even brought my carseat down south with us. just in case. thank goodness we didn't need it. . just yet. :) )
Wren Kristi
My sisters Family! :) yes tyc i borrowed them from FB.
After I got Daniel we headed to Magrath to spend some time with my family, my Grandpa Parker passed away. Not my favorite reason to come home but I was glad for the chance to spend some time with my family and just remember how truly blessed I am to have such a wonderful family! I am grateful to all my grandparents who have created such a wonderful family for me to be a part of! Grandpa Parker was a wonderful example to me of living the gospel and loving life. I will miss him and his teasing but I am also grateful for the knowledge that he is reunited with his wife and together they are bringing joy to people's lives.  

While we were down there I snatched Phoenix and we took some pictures for her for her Grad Invites. I have one Beautiful sister! I can't believe that she is graduating this year! Time is just flying by! Hopefully I can actually make it to her Grad. . on May 17. We will see how baby cooperates with that. . . haha

she was being a dork. . turned out pretty cute though!




I totally added the 2013.. . I wish Magrath's grain elevators were that cool though!

And lets see what else. . . oh I hit 35 weeks pregnant! Still feeling great.... my hips are starting to bug me. . And I'll finally admit I do have the preggo waddle right now. . (awesome) Less then 5 weeks till this baby comes! :)

That's All Folks!

1 comment:

  1. Indie you are such a gorgeous pregnant lady! I hope I look half as good when I get that far! Sorry to hear about your grandpa Parker. It is always hard to see them go but you can't help being glad for them to be with those they love who have passed on. Send my congrats to Tycy! It will be your turn soon! Can't wait to see lots of pictures of your little man! :D Love ya!

    ReplyDelete