Saturday, 20 April 2013

Baby's Room = ALL DONE!

Well I did it!
Baby's room is complete and ready for him to come and occupy it!
I am quite proud of it. Probably the craftiest thing I've ever done. I just need to hang pictures and shelves and the room is really done. But I probably won't get around to taking pictures of it. So we will just call this done.
Let's appreciate the work I put into this!
What it looked like originally

mudding

the blue

taping and painting the brown stripe!

pulled the tape off and the blue paint tried to come off with it. . like a stickker

No worries though I fixed it

All DONE!

looks pretty fancy hey? I like it. yeah there are imperfections but it's still pretty sweet!
So the room is all done and ready to go! Oh and that rocker that you see. . got it for $18! WOOT WOOT! talk about steal of a deal. So as I said just gotta hang some pictures and the shelves and it's all ready to go! woot!

37 weeks down and 3 to go! :)


talk about change!
PS.(just because I'm proud of this) My belly button hasn't popped yet! :) haha Can't decide if it wants to  or not! It's pretty awesome! depending on where baby sits it half pops out. Then he moves and it's back to "normal"

3 comments:

  1. The room looks fabulous and so do you! I'm way excited for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, that's a lot of work when you're pregnant, well even when you're not lol!

    ReplyDelete