How far along? 34 weeks. 6 left!!!!!!!!!! (let's be real. . I'm counting down now not up!)
Maternity Clothes? Yes. . though I did discover a few of my own shirts I can still wear that aren't Daniels. But I'm not going to wear them because I will need something to fit back into after baby!
Not so good moment this week? Nope nothing. It's been a good busy week! ON MAT LEAVE!
Miss anything? My body. Not having to pee every hour or so.
Movement? ha! when isn't there.. right now. :) he's sleeping. give him 10 minutes and it'll be a boxing match or something. Mind you he likes to move around more when Dad is around too.
Gender? boy!
Gender? boy!
Food cravings? no not really. I'm so sick of food some days. Eating is more a chore then anything. BLAH! I hate thinking of dinner ideas. I could live off of apples though I'm sure.
Anything make you queasy or sick? when I wait to long to eat. Walking into the bathroom after Daniel has been in there. :) (oops threw him under the bus again!)
Emotions? is tired an emotion? haha other then that I'm good. And I'm only tired by the end of the day.
Emotions? is tired an emotion? haha other then that I'm good. And I'm only tired by the end of the day.
Looking forward too? going on a walk in the spring weather that is coming with my lil man. and my big man too. And taking pictures of my new baby with my new camera! :) Gotta get some practice in with it.... any volunteers?
Aw, only 6 weeks left. So EXCITING!!!!
ReplyDelete