Thursday, 18 April 2013

Waiting

Alrighty. We're down to the wire here people. 3 1/2 weeks left. Where did all that time go?

I never thought that Spring would arrive. While some people say it hasn't yet, the fact that I can see my entire front lawn and the back is now making a special debut and there's the odd green blade of grass I  can say Spring has finally come. So now that Spring is here I gotta start admitting that its time for baby to arrive. (maybe in another week or two still)

Had my 36 week check up. All is well. Baby head down. (and measuring average baby size!) Hopefully no huge child right at first. I'm fine if he chunks up after but not before his exit. I mean really. . 10 cm isn't that big. just saying.
At the end of the appointment Dr said, well I'll see ya in a week. . or sooner. GULP! cause I guess technically it's all fair game now.

Haven't even really experienced braxton hicks. Or I have and I'm just to oblivious to it. (I'd go with the later)

So here's to waiting. It eventually will come.

(Sorry this is all mumbo jumbo but if you've been pregnant before you know where my brain is at better then I do.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your so close. I delivered my little girl at 37 weeks. Your boy will come into the world so soon. I am anxious to find out his name :)

    ReplyDelete