IT'S SPRING! :)
I can see my front yard. I can see my backyard. There are buds on the trees. Birds chirping away. Still waiting on seeing that robin though.
It's even nice enough to start going on walks again! :) and you don't have to bundle up with toques and boots and gloves and the works. The wind still gets a little chilly but I can live with that.
Just some things we've found on our walks:
Spring is so lovely. Oh how I've missed it! 6 months of winter was far too long! I for one am not going to complain when it gets hot. I'll just remember this endless winter that we had. And the sad fact that winter is closer then it seems. (oh the joys of living north)
But as it is. I'm going to enjoy this Spring that is here. And the fact that it means my baby is closer to coming! Yay for Spring!Speaking of baby. . . . Tycy had her baby 4 weeks early. Amie had hers right on the due date. I hope that doesn't mean my child will be the stubborn one. As of May 1 if you see me doing anything crazy don't judge to harshly. I'll just be trying to go into labor. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment