It all started when I went walking yesterday and they were setting up some gymnastics stuff. It kinda looked like there was going to be a competition going on or something exciting like that. So I asked around found out what I needed to know and texted Daniel seeing if he'd come with me. He said only if he could take me out to dinner. (DONE!)
So we went out to KC Steakhouse. Yummy! Ordered some delicious food. Daniel even broke the pepper shaker and made a mess all over the table with the peppercorns. And had cheesecake for dessert! Could the night get any better? Not really.
But then we went to the gymnastics thing at the servus sports center It was pretty cool! Some of the kids were so young and yet here they are just doing back flips on balance beams and spinning around on the uneven bars. It was pretty intense. I was impressed. Even Daniel liked it. He said he could maybe see his daughters doing that. (haha we'll see) Once the gymnastics ended there was hockey going on at the ice rinks so we had to go check it out just so Daniel could get some of his manhood back. (even though it was girls hockey. . . which moves a lot slower than guys) But we just stayed for 5 minutes and then he went and talked to the ref's (cause he knows them all). And then we headed home.
Just a simple nothing to it kinda of date night. I liked it! One of the few we have left until baby arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment