Lets see what happened in 2011:
- met Daniel
- He somehow managed to con me into dating him :P
- spent lots of nights skating and playing and staying up until 5 AM
- I got a niece and two nephews!
- got engaged
- got married
- got 8 other nieces and nephews! (i'm the favorite Aunt to them all! :) )
- So many friends got married!!!!!! :)
- moved to Lloydminster
- Started school which I actually enjoy and love
So really 2012 can only get better as he is in my life for the rest of it and we get to plan and make goals and dreams together!
Yay to 6 months of marriage and many many many many more to follow! Each month just keeps getting better and better!
Never thought I would be here a year ago but.... I wouldn't change any of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment