Tuesday, 31 January 2012

January's End

Oh January, How fast you went.

I remember someone once telling me that the older you got the faster the years go by. I hate to say it but who ever you are you're right! I mean really. I have been graduated for almost 3 years. I have been married for 7 months. It's like I blinked and life went 4 years into the future. but I wouldn't change a thing. I might have thought that once but now many years of wisdom later (hahahahahahahahaha) I wouldn't. Those circumstances and events make me who I am today!

But really? we're 2 months into 2012? who saw that coming? I mean wasn't the world suppose to end in 2012? :P Yeah right. I still have so much to do and accomplish that I have no time for the world to end.
I need to finish school
Get Daniel into the RCMP
Get me a job
Get a house/nice car
Start my own family.

Really my list can go on and on.( and it does) With each ending of the month I think "here's to a new month of trying better, being better, learning more, be kinder, and achieving all the goals I have.
So January has ended:
Bring on the 4 weeks left of school! Bring on the 5 weeks of Practicum! Bring on the new trials and frustrating life events! Bring on February! and Every other Day, Week, Month, and Year. Yeah it's never too easy (face it that'd be boring) But it sure is fun to look back and see how far you've come and grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment