Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Ice Fun

Last weekend Dan and I went on an Adventure to the Edmonton Ice Festival! It was so cool! We left around ten and went to West Ed first. We were trying to go to the Apple Store to fix Dan's phone but found it was a 4 hour wait. So we went to the Kingsgate Mall and got my ring cleaned. It was BEAUTIFUL! I should clean my ring more often! Well then we went to the ice Festival. Talk about TALENT!
 A Sweet Awesome Goose!
 Apparently I looked like the Mouse???

 Climbing the highest tower. :P There were Slides on the other side of this one!
 TIGER! Holy DETAIL!
 Some Dinosaurs for ya
And then just a picture of my Typical Husband. isn't he cute???

All in all it was quite a fun weekend! We met up with Lyle and Heather and went to the Olive Garden. YUMMY! Best thing EVER! On our way home is when all this nasty weather started... Yuck! At least we got to enjoy the Ice while it was warm! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment