Thursday, 19 November 2015

Living in Lethbridge

I think I can finally say that we are "settled" into our new house. All the boxes are unpacked (except my books and a few basement boxes) Everything has its place (except my books) and Sean is finally starting to call it his home! YAY!

The transition over wasn't as bad as we thought for him. He just kept calling it Grandma and Grandpas house for the first while. Probably because the first people he saw there were my parents. What a kid.
Max is loving all the space he has. This house even helped him master the stairs. And we've only been here for two weeks! What else is he going to figure out? haha

We're loving the new ward. (yet again its only been two weeks) We actually know a few faces and there are actually kids in the ward! So strange! :)

Well I guess here is what you've all been waiting for. Pictures.
Excuse the chaos. I have two kids. :)

My kitchen! I love this! Favorite room in the house!

Front Living room/entrance. Kitchen is on the left.


Dining room. Complete with Carpet! :)

He's so proud he's mastered that one step between the living room and dining room

And on to the bigger stairs!

My collage wall that i LOVE!

Pulling himself up on EVERYTHING

Sean hides up here to stay safe from Max. :)

The family room/toy room. The door you see is my laundry room and another bathroom

The other half of the room. The toys and mess will move over here by the afternoon

The fourth level. Guest Room/craft room AND

STORAGE! :) I'm working on the food storage. haha

Max's room

Sean's room. Max will be joining him soon

Our Room. We have an ensuite to the left of the lamp.

Kids bathroom complete with awesome PINK soaker tub. haha fantastic! 

It's quite a nice house! We have a decent backyard. Those pictures will come in the spring when we're actually out there. I even have an apple tree in my yard!!!! oh the joys! :) Yummmm!

Well that is our little home. Though it really isn't so little. We have so much room! I love it! Come Visit! :)

3 comments:

  1. Looking good. Best picture of Sean on the counter. Love the pink tub. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! So much fun!!! Can't wait to come see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come stay when we're up for the family reunion.

    ReplyDelete