He is getting to be such a fun kid. I love him more everyday. In our new house he is starting to figure out how to open doors on his own. I'm kinda torn about that. Means I can't keep him out of stuff by simply shutting a door much longer. But it does also mean I can send him to go entertain Max when Max wakes up. I often find him in Max's crib and the two of them just laughing together. oh it melts my heart.
He's enjoying saying YUCK after I kiss him and making a big exaggerated motion of wiping it off. But then a little bit later he says I need a kiss and holds my face between his two sticky hands and kisses me over and over.
HE LOVES reading. I got some Robert Munsch and Doctor Suess books from the library and had to read them on repeat. GUess what needs to be on his Christmas list?
When I call him by his full name, Sean Gregory Fyfe he likes to say I'm not a greggy Fyfe I'm a big boy!
His new phrase that drives me batty is, " I'm to big for______" a tubby, my bed, downstairs, my chair. He uses it when he's super tired. And I can't really get anything through his head. I just have to console him by saying it's okay we're not getting in the tub, we're not going downstairs. Or i just let MAx touch something of his and we're on to a new tantrum. on top of the other one. Kinda humorous and exhausting all at once.
Still super obsessed with his blanky. Seriously the kid might just be taking it with him to college. :) Some days he'll share it with Max and others. There is no stinking way!




No comments:
Post a Comment