Monday, 16 November 2015

9 months

I realize I am a tad bit behind on blogging but our world has been a little insane!! Packing, moving, unpacking and all the other little details. But I have a moment now while Sean is entertaining Max at the table by licking a spoon. They are awesome. 

This little pudge is 9 months old!! Been out in this world as long as he was in! Amazing to see how far they come! 

Max has the greatest little personality. He's so happy but oh does he let you know when he's tired or hungry. He definitely has some serious vocal cords when he wants to. 

He's figured out how to actually crawl. Not just army scoot anymore. He still decides he's faster army crawling though. He's pulling himself up to standing and he gets so proud and let's go to clap for himself and falls on his butt and repeat. 

Way better at eating now and not gagging/choking on food. He's figured out this while chewing sensation. 

His best friend is still definitely Sean. Followed closely by mom and dad. 

He is such a flirt. Oh at church this little ham just flirts with everyone in RS. 

He still isn't sleeping through the night which is kinda frustrating. He wakes up at about 4 to drink a 4oz bottle and sleep till 7. Gotta kill that habit. 

He's still around the 20-21lb mark. Slimming down from all the crawling. Loving his new car seat though and the room it offers him. 

Started waving goodbye and giving the best slobbery kisses right in your face. 

I love this little guy. It's kinda crazy how much I love the two kids. It's a good sign to know this third baby will be as loved too. No matter how exhausted I am going to be. :) Sean's still wishing for a sister. And tells me max wants a sister too. Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment