Monday, 2 November 2015

Halloween 2015

With all the craziness of packing and moving going on and of course everything else all at once we ended up spending Halloween weekend out in Magrath at my parents. Saturday morning I actually got to leave the boys with Daniel and my parents and take off to have a girl's afternoon with Lindsey and Phoenix!
It was so wonderful. We went to IHOP for brunch and then went to the Enmax Center to watch the Skate Canada performances. It was Awesome. They are so talented and skilled! So fun! We watched the ladies free skate and half of the free dance pairs as well. So cool! It would have been fun to stay longer but those seats aren't the comfiest. haha.

I got home and Sean showed me all his cool treats he had gotten from the Centre Village Mall party they had going on for kids and families. Greg and my Mom took him and Max. It was Greg's idea though! :) Sean had a blast and ate WAY to much sugar. haha He didn't want to eat dinner and was kinda a bear later. (thanks Greg!)






Dinner time came around and I tried to convince Sean for an hour to eat some dinner so we could go trick or treating. It was such a fight and two year old drama fest that I gave up. When Daniel got back from reffing hockey he was able to convince Sean to eat food and get his costume on! Wonders.
We just took them to Raymond to see the Grandparents over there and then came back to my Mom's. The boys were wiped. And I didn't take any pictures. FAIL! haha Here's the costumes though


A scary DRAGON!

My cute little monkey! 1st Halloween!

I got him this Lion costume too but it was small.

picking his wedgie!

It was a little bit of a drama fest Halloween with the boys and Me all just getting over being sick. Oh well. I'm not much of a fan of Halloween anyway. Till Next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment