Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Sean. My Two Year Old

I love my kids. And while I was updating the blog with Max's 4 months photos and such Sean asked

"Where's Sean?"

He loves looking at all the pictures I take and videos and really loves watching himself. hhaha just a normal vain 2 year old!
 He makes me laugh and smile lots!

One day I was sitting on the floor and Sean came up and grabbed my face and started rubbing it with something cold and wet. I started laughing when I realized it was a wipe. He proceeded to say "Hold still mom. Wipe Face" And he continued to wipe my face like I do to his on a daily basis.

I found him in his laundry basket one day after a nap, shirtless. He was so proud that he was able to get his shirt off himself that I was impressed to. He's starting to take off him jammies himself in the morning as well. As long as the diaper stays on we don't have a problem!

This little boy is a talking machine! And even if you're telling a story about a park he wants to go and play. Or be outside. Or go swimming with dad.

It's been a fun summer thus far.

Photo Dump!

mommy time while Max naps!

Eating a cookie in Max's Bumbo which he likes to call Sean's Seat

Helping out feeding Max

Going for a ride on the Bike with Grandpa!


Licking something off his knee..... what a kid

throwing rocks... his new hobby

Aunty Phoenix... his favorite for now.

cuddles with max in the crib

in a tent. He was very insistent that Max be in the tent with him!!



Reading a book

he's "flying"

Walks with Grandpa!  They are pretty good buds!

Swimming with Dad!


More Grandpa Time

Crashing hard in the car!

PLaying with Max. Love these two! They get along quite well

His sunglasses! Its kinda a pain to get him to wear them. Sometimes its easy!

Stylish dude!


Story time with Little brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment