We have already started out this summer with a few camping trips!!! It's pretty impressive for us! Last year we only got out once and that was at the end of the camping season!
We went the last weekend in May with mine and Daniel's Parents and then just this last weekend with the same crew. I'll admit last weekend I wasn't feeling up to camping and really didn't want to go but it ended up being alright. Minus Daniel getting sick.
It was a good time and Sean just had an absolute blast!!!! Here are some pictures from all the fun! We went to St. Mary's both weekends. Lower the first weekend and Upper last weekend. Both are pretty nice but I think I prefer lower!
We went the last weekend in May with mine and Daniel's Parents and then just this last weekend with the same crew. I'll admit last weekend I wasn't feeling up to camping and really didn't want to go but it ended up being alright. Minus Daniel getting sick.
It was a good time and Sean just had an absolute blast!!!! Here are some pictures from all the fun! We went to St. Mary's both weekends. Lower the first weekend and Upper last weekend. Both are pretty nice but I think I prefer lower!
| My cool baby. He wasn't too impressed with those glasses |
| Walking in the water with Dad. I thought the water was freezing but it didn't phase these two! |
| Max just snoozing away! |
| crashed! |
| Throwing rocks into puddles |
| Throwing more rocks! |
| He was all about throwing rocks in the water |
| on a little hike |
| My Boys! all cuddled up in bed! |
| Grandpa parker taking a nap! |
| Another walk with Dad wearing his "pants" coat |
| Throwing more rocks. |
| Whistling with the grass! Sean thought this was SO COOL! |
| Handsome men! |
| Grandma napping! |
| Dan and his Dad |
| My goofball of a father. Wow. |
| DUCK FACE! |
| Just having a grand ole time |
| CHICKEN LEGS! :) |
| Grandpa showing Sean how to chew grass.. |
| The boy just full of smiles! |
| Max chilling with Grandpa Parker |
| So Happy! |
| Making some popcorn! |
It looks like lots of fun...great pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete