Monday, 4 March 2013

Final Countdown


As soon as March hits I feel like everything is around the corner.
January is just an obnoxiously long month. Nothing really happens in it except for the fact it's the start of a new year. 
February is a wonderful short month that flies by!
Then March hits and you begin to realize how close Spring is. And with Spring comes many new changes. 

The snow goes away. 
The days get longer. 
The sun gets closer.
 The days get warmer. 

With this Spring though, there are a lot of new changes coming in The Fyfe Life.

Hockey is ending. :)
Farmers are getting ready to start planting, which means Daniel's work is going to get kinda busy.
My Mat leave is only 15 working days away.
Baby comes into this wonderful world.

Honestly I don't know what I feel.
I'm so excited to hold my own little bundle of joy and see the child that Daniel and I created.
I'm excited for this new phase of life. 
Then there is worry too.
Will I actually know what to do when I bring baby home?
Labor... psh. Not really that worried about it. 
I just wonder what it will be like bringing that tiny (hopefully) infant home and taking care of him.
Yeah I know there are going to be sleepless nights and stressful.
But, I have a wonderful Husband who will be around to help me.
I have my wonderful Mother coming up to help.
I have many wonderful Friends that I know are going to be willing to help.
And I have my Heavenly Father who trusts me with one of His children. With him, I can do this.

With that being said. . . the countdown is on.
We have 10 weeks. 


Bring It On!

3 comments:

  1. YOU will do just fine. You have mother written all over you. MARC AND I are there whenever Daniel and You need us... Bring baby over any time you need a nap or going out on a date or just because... WE sure cannot wait to meet your bundle of joy. IT's so exciting to know that soon you two will have a baby of your own to spoil... and 'tiny' baby, dream on momma. You're going to have a sweet, healthy 10 LBS baby, hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to do great and we are always here as well, for advice, help or just company :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do great because you are his mom and you love him to bits. I have been amazed since I became a mother at how often Heavenly Father prompts me in regards to what my girls need. Those promptings come frequently and with great clarity. HF will always help the mothers of His children.

    ReplyDelete