Tuesday, 19 March 2013

32 weeks


Found this on a friend's blog. figure it filled in every detail i needed pretty well.

How far along? 32 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? All the time. except for my yoga pants... and the occasional time I wear Daniel's clothes cause we know those aren't Maternity. :)
Not so good moment this week? ummm.... don't feel like sharing though Daniel would love it because then I wouldn't only be throwing him under the bus but myself as well. So... another time.
Miss anything? Bending over... sleeping on my tummy...my bodyMovement? He's a gymnast this week so far that's for sure.  Gender? A boy. So they told us. :)Food Cravings? ummm.. not really... fruit stillAnything make you queasy or sick? Nope not reallyEmotions? Pretty good I'd sayLooking forward too? Having this baby!! I can't wait to see him!
Now for the picture!

1 comment:

  1. Not so good moment this week???? Gotta write a post about it, lol. Can't wait to see your baby too :)))

    ReplyDelete