Every Year my family heads to Tally Lake in Montana for some camping! We went for a longer time this year which was great! Brad and Lindsey came and joined us too! lets face it they are family anyway! haha It was so fun. My parents had boughten a propane stove so that we could have a fire at night! Sure not the same thing as a crackly smokey one but it kept us warm at least! It was very weird coming home not smelling like smoke though!
I'll let the pictures do the talking. Let's just say we all love Tally! And it was so great having so much of the family there this year! We didn't have everyone but thats near impossible these days with how large we are anyway! It was still a blast!
I thought i had pictures of everyone who cliffed jumped... but i missed some people.. SORRY!
It was a great last trip camping of the summer! haha. I was too beat to go out again. lol so that was it for our camping summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment