Friday, 29 September 2017

Other Summer Activities!

This is a post about all the other fun things we did in the summer that i can't remember when we did them. but it was in between all our camping trips.

We spent many days at the parks with friends and going for walks and bike rides. We even made a trip up to Calaway park which the boys LOVED and ask me if we can go again!

Park Day
 Dragon Boat Festival. My sister was helping to run the parkour booth and my boys were all over that


holding hands waiting in line for a turn on the bouncy house



ICECREAM


 Day at the park with Dawson




He has spent a few summer days sleeping in his car seat


The Park with More friends!
 Galt Gardens Water Park



 Wally's Lake





This child LOVES his bike. Has put some good miles on it this summer


Phoenix's Birthday Lunch!

He's so proud of himself!


 Family Bike Ride. We went for 5 km and the boys rode their bikes the whole time!





Stylish dude!

 Calaway Park!










Whef. Are you exhausted yet? haha I am relieving all of that! And I'm still missing photos from Corn fest out in Taber! The boys loved that! I just haven't taken the photos off of my phone yet! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my I love that picture of your boys holding hands waiting in line. So sweet. A keeper pic for sure.

    ReplyDelete