I still am in shock that my oldest child is 4. But I also had this weird feeling the other day when I watched a Mom as she was talking to her son (who is 15/16) and He towered over his mom and I couldn't help but think thats going to be me one day. My boys are going to be taller than me. Sooner than I realize I'm sure.
Back to Sean's birthday.
This kid was super excited to turn 4. Heck even just to have a birthday. He couldn't make up his mind if he wanted to be 4 or 5. Good thing it wasn't really a choice. For some reason this kid just wants to grow up so fast.
He's been asking me for months to make him a Paw Patrol cake. So we looked at a lot of pictures and he found one he liked and then the day before his birthday he decided he just wanted a Marshall cake. That made decorating a bit easier for me. A lot more simple.
He picked the friends he wanted to come over too. Though we did have to narrow it down because this kid knows EVERYONE is his friend. And I didn't feel like having a million people over. But I love that he makes so many friends and is so kind.
So we had a handful of close friends come and a few couldn't make it. (Graz he was pretty bummed haha)
The first time someone knocked on the door he was so happy and ran up and opened the door and said It's my birthday! THen they handed him a present and his eyes got huge and all excited. WE stacked the presents on the piano. When one friend came in he couldn't noticeably see a present so he out right asked them Did you bring me a present? He was just way to excited. haha I love it.
We let the friends just play downstairs and outside for a while and then we smashed Chase the pinata. They played some more and we opened presents which I think Sean was the most excited for. That kid got so spoiled with some pretty great toys. His Nerf sniper rifle I think being his favorite. Max loves it too.
We let them have some Marshall cake. Which the inside was a red cake as per his request. I didn't get a picture of that. oh well. Sean loved it and after all his friends left told me it was the best birthday Ever!
Fun party. Blake passed me in height a few weeks ago. I'm glad no one should be shorter than me. Glad he had a nice ectine with friends. Cute cake as always.
ReplyDeleteWe feel bad we missed it. Looks like a lot of fun. We sure love this big boy. Happy Birthday Sean Sean!!!
ReplyDelete