This last Sunday was quite hilarious and super cute for me just to see Sean and his little personality.
It all started before church. We were all in the kitchen and Dan pulled out his Ipad and started playing on it leaning up against the kitchen counter. Sean sees this and says "Dad, go lay on the couch"
Dan "I'm good here buddy"
Sean "But Dad go lay on the couch."
Dan, "It's okay bud. i'm stayin here"
Sean "Go lay on the couch Dad."
Dan "You go lay on the couch"
Sean," I'm not the one on my Ipad"
He said it with such sass that I DIED! oh my goodness. It was hilarious. Dan was laughing too but that might have been at me.
Our ward had fast and testimony meeting on Sunday because we have Stake Conference the first week in May.
So kids and adults start getting up and bearing their testimonies. Seans watching and listening. He eventually says to me Mom I wanna go up there. So I told him to go ask Dad for help. I was feeding Evan and covered in his food. So Sean walks over to Dan and repeats his statement. Dan says okay bud. Do you wanna go yourself? Sean said YA! Dan asked him what he was going to say and gave him a few suggestions and then sent him on his way at the next moment he could. Sean just about ran up to the pulpit but another kid got there first so Sean stood about 5 feet away and slowly inched closer. When the other kid was done Sean jumped right up and bore his sweet little testimony.
"I love to bear my testimony. I know the church is true. I love my family. We come to church. uhhh my family...uhh... we do things.... and we be true.... uhh.... and do things... AMEN." and proceeded to jump down and run back to us and say in a loud voice. WOW that was a huge talk! High Five! and gave all of us high fives. everyone around us was enjoying him and his cuteness!
I do love him and his joy in sharing his testimony. Its so sweet and pure and makes me feel wonderful seeing that I am raising him alright. I make mistakes but he still knows he has a Savior and Heavenly Parents who love him and that church is the place to be. Never lose that buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment