Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Easter 2017

Easter was such a Marvelous week this year! Sean actually understanding and knowing what Easter is all about. It brought such joy to this week. Love it. And I felt I actually had to bring on my mom game for Easter eggs and some fun stuff to do!

It was a laid back week.
Dan had the Saturday off so we colored eggs. Pretty positive this was our first time coloring eggs. The boys loved it!





 And then of course you have to roll the eggs down the hill after. This may have been the best part for our boys. haha
 Easter Sunday. They got some goodies. I think they were most excited for their Chocolate Easter Bunnies and Giant Coloring books


 Evan loves this squeeker toy I found.
 Sean kindly took this picture of a small BBQ we had at my parents.
 Then Monday we colored some more eggs and rolled them down the fishpond here. BLAST!


I love these Easter traditions we are now just starting with our boys. Sean and Max sure enjoyed it.
We also made sure to teach them that we don't celebrate the Easter Bunny. That's not what Easter is about. But rather that Jesus Christ atoned and died for you and me and most importantly He LIVES.

What a beautiful message.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that we taught Cora to say The celebration of the resurrection. She was two and a half. Everyone was amazed she could say those big word then. Fun Easter tradition. I bet they loved the egg rolling. That one bunny held backwards looked like a fish at first. I thought you were starting a new tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete