Thursday, 28 July 2016

Lloydminster Trip

We went up to lloydminster for the weekend. It was a blast. Daniel got invited up to ref the lacrosse provincials in Lloyd and of course I came because I got to see all my awesome friends! Some friends were missing but all in all it was fun! 
Swendsens were gone but they offered us their house to use. It was fantastic and Sean had fun staying at "Luke's" house. He stayed in Luke's room and loved it! Lightening McQueen and Paw Patrol. He was in heaven! Haha

We left Thursday and got there just in time to get Daniel to opening ceremonies. I dropped by Isackson's and let my kids run their craziness out. Then got to Swedsens in time to get the kids to bed at a decent hour. 

Friday we got up and went to Bud Milker Park. Met up with Friends and cousins and had a good time letting kids play and getting to visit and catch up with everyone! At lunch we went back to Erin and Curtis's. The kids ran crazy and I even got Max to nap for a bit. 



Saturday was a day spent at Isacksons again. Sean had so much fun. Once we fed the kids lunch I got Max down for a nap and we went for a soak in the hot tub. Evan woke up just in time he got to come in as well. 


Dinner we went over to Tiff and Graham's! Sean was so excited to meet Zuma(the name of a dog from paw patrol) and he was quite upset and scared it was such a big dog! Max and him were both terrified until we went outside and Sean watched Sadie throw a ball to Zuma and he caught it! Then Sean was completely fine and Max even threw it a time or two. They also played on sadies playground and dug in the sand box. What a mess but so fun for them. 






I'm so grateful we got to live in lloydminster and meet all these awesome people.

2 comments: