Monday, 4 July 2016

3 month cutie

We finally made it to three months! I know everyone says not to wish time away but man these first three months with Evan have been rough!!


He is such a "needy" baby. Never liked his swing, bouncy chair, or back. Once we figured out he liked to sleep on his belly things got better. And now he's starting to enjoy his swing, bouncy chair and bumbo! I'm able to get things done with him just cooing and watching.

He's even starting to put himself to sleep and not needing to be bounced and held all the time. I'll admit I'm a little sad over this one. I love the cuddles.

He LOVES my baby carrier! When I take the boys to the park I just load him up in that and he is in HEAVEN! oh my goodness he just loves it. falls right asleep and so I still get cuddles and can play with the older boys to some extent.

The smiles are coming easier now! Sean has even be able to get him to smile and coo. Sean LOVES that. He is so proud of his baby brother. Max loves him to death. Not kidding on that one.

He sleeps like a champ. I wake up one maybe two times a night with him and he nurses, cuddles, and goes back to sleep.


He's a whopping 16lbs. He's such a beast! I seriously wonder why I haven't shed all this baby weight and gained serious muscle yet. And then I remember all the baked goodies I eat. That's gotta stop....

I'm starting to think the reason he's in the bigger clothes sizes already is because they have shrunk from all the washing of previous children. Then again I also think Evan is my biggest and longest baby... who knows.

This little guy is just amazing. As crazy as my life is with three kids 3 and under I wouldn't trade them for anything! I can't imagine life without any of them!


1 comment: