Walking! Crazy I know but I just love the little zombie walk and the lack of balance! And his face! He is so proud of himself!!!
He's been walking across and with furniture for a couple months now. Even holding people's hands but rarely could you convince him to walk between two people. It just wasn't interesting enough for him I guess.
So last week when he starting venturing out into the unknown by taking 2-3 steps on his own (when no one was looking) I knew it was coming! Luckily I managed to catch the best video ever! Walking from the stove to dishwasher! A good 6-8 steps! And ever since then he's pretty good at 6-8 and more!!!
Growing so fast. But I have hopes I won't
have to carry him when I have this baby!





I love when they start walking and get more independence. He looks cute toddling around.
ReplyDelete