Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Family Day/Follow Up

I am just a little behind! I haven't posted about Family day!

We did our annual trip to waterton but didn't make it sledding because Waterton failed to have snow. Seriously! NO SNOW! Super windy as always but oh well. Dan and I took a drive to let Max nap and we found snow up by Cameron which I guess we all coulda gone and found a new sledding spot. but old traditions are hard to let up!

 We got our usual camp kitchen and ate food to our hearts content. Seriously. And then we bought some cards and played games! Max was a little bit of a bear because he was so tired. Sean had so much fun though playing/running with all his cousins!

 Tycy and her family even made it up for the party! We woulda partied with them more after Waterton but we had to get home and get the boys ready for bed and such because I had an early day Tuesday taking the boys to Calgary!



Tuesday we left bright and early for Calgary. Luckily Sean was fine. So his throw up was just too much fun and crap food the day before! Dan and I really didn't do a good job monitoring what he was shoving in his face.

Calgary was good. Max's appointment was quick and easy and we found all is healing perfectly in his little mouth! YAY! he is a strong little guy and fought back pretty well and almost did let Dr. Fraulin see in his mouth. haha

After his appointment we met up with the Swendsens for lunch! It was fun seeing how big their boys are and meeting their sweet little girl for the first time. Sean thought she was "so cute". I miss them and all our other friends in Lloydminster! we gotta get up there for a visit!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I read Sweden's for lunch. I thought you went to ikea to eat:) Never been sledding in Waterton sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete