I love having kids at Christmas. Beats the two Dan and I had on our own before they came into this world!
Christmas morning came and I woke up at 8:00. All three of my boys were still sleeping away. So I got to stay in bed myself. I heard Sean get up a little after 8:15 and he went and sat at the top of the stairs for a while. I'm sure he could see the tree and all the presents that magically appeared while he slept. He came and snuggled in bed with me. I asked him if he saw the tree and all the presents, some that Santa had bought. He said ya. Should we open them? ya. Should we wake up Dad and Max and open them now? No Mom, I need yogurt.
Needless to say we had to have breakfast before we could open anything. Including stockings. What a kid. Sean loved everything. All that he got, and Mom and Dad and of course everything Max got too. I think Sean's favorite was when he saw some chocolate in his stocking. He's definitely my kid.
 |
| Christmas pj's |
 |
| My two boys! |
 |
| Family Pj's! |
 |
| Stockings |
 |
| Max just liked eating the oranges. Peel and all |
 |
| New books. Had to read each one as he opened it or found it in his stocking! |
Sean definitely loved all the presents this year. haha it was almost too much for him he didn't know what to play with first!
It was a little hard on him I think when we had to pull him away from his toys and head to Dan's parents house in the afternoon. He just really wanted to play with his new toys. But he did get a new one from them as well and Dawson was there to play with so he did just fine. The boys were super good at sharing toys. I think Max's little piano toy was Sean's favorite though. He plays with it more than Max still. What a kid.
 |
| T-ball for Sean |
 |
| Max's toy. What do you call this thing anyway? |
 |
| batman car ramp for Sean |
 |
| Max going to town on a pumpkin tart |
That's Christmas in a nut shell. It was a fun day.
Boxing Day
We got up again around 8-8:30 (these boys are awesome) Fed and clothed them. Then went to my parents house where they again got spoiled! A shark punching bag and another car for Sean and a puppet for Max. That Sean also loves! The boys also got some books thanks to Aunty Becky. Sean's already a fan of them all.
We had a nerf war where Dan became a causality of war. A lucky shot right to the eye. All is well. Next time maybe goggles though... haha
Food and games! The kids were so good at letting us adults play games! Naptimes didnt really happen. So much noise. Poor little guys. But they all did pretty well.
My mom even got the kids to decorate some ginger bread houses. Sean was more interested in eating all the candy right away. Wren liked to like the Candy and then stick it on the house. Ty Noah and Emery actually did pretty good with theirs. Strange kids. haha
 |
| Mine and Tycy's skill. Not to bad since our two year olds just wanted to eat everything. |
Another Family Fun Christmas season! Bring on the New Year!
Sounds like a fun filled Christmas!!!!! Merry Christmas to you guys and I hope the new year is filled with many adventures for your family!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like FUN!!!!
ReplyDelete