Monday, 14 December 2015

10 months


My baby is 10 months old!!! I'm just blown away. 


Max has his two bottom teeth. They poked through just before his 10 month "birthday".
Gave him his first haircut. Had to get rid of the long hair into his eyes.



Trying to walk. Man that will be lovely and horrible when he does. Let's be honest packing around 23lbs is not fun. 

Sleeping better again. Finally. Still a punk but we seem to have a schedule down. 

Eats me out of house and home. Really. Bottomless pit. I've yet to find something he won't eat. 


Talks like crazy. Mostly just ma mama muah and any form of the "m" sound. Pretty cute. 

Starting to wave bye and give out the biggest slobberist kisses ever! 

He's the sweetest little guy. But going to be trouble. 
Love him so much! Every month is so much fun! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie. Miss seeing you all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss you guys, especially his chubby little face!!!! Yes, I know you're probably saying....just come visit!!! And I will!!!! Soon ;)

    ReplyDelete