Friday, 18 December 2015

Well we Have it

I've been worrying in the back of my mind for the last little while about Max's upcoming surgery date. I knew it was coming we just hadn't heard anything except that the Dr needed to get more OR hours opened up. So I waited patiently. We haven't planned much after Christmas because we knew Max's surgery could be anytime after Jan 1.

Well on Monday I got a call from Calgary.

January 25, 2016.

That's when Max is going to have his Palate repaired.

Now I'm kinda a nervous and anxious for January to just be over. I've had a year to prepare that he would need surgery. But it's just never enough time. And now that I know the date I kinda wish I didn't. Seriously how many mixed emotions can you feel?

Time for lots of prayers! Oh and don't be offended if we don't come out and around socializing in January. Gotta keep Max healthy and away from all the flu and bugs around.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. We will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. Good luck! We'll say extra prayers for you. Socializing is overrated, haha. Keep that handsome boy healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually wondering about this the other day, and when it was happening. will definitely keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete