Tuesday, 13 January 2015

34 Weeks!

Almost done almost done almost done! 

That's what I keep telling myself! All the friends before me that were prego have had their kids so now I'm just baby crazy for mine!!!
I'm nesting like crazy but there's not really much to do now except pack the hospital bag and get this baby here! I'm sure other things will pop up to that I've forgotten. 

Had my check up yesterday and all is looking good. Baby is right on track (though they said that with Sean and he was a big baby) so I'm guessing and feeling a big baby again. 

All is good with me. BP is up a little from where it has been but is still in the good range for being prego. No worries. I'm starting to see Dr. Topping every week now until baby comes. So that we can keep a close eye on everything! So I'll just keep praying all keeps going great!! 

I'm so ready to meet this lil man! But I guess I'll give home a few more weeks to bake. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit!!!! You are the cutest prego lady I know!! Almost done, almost done, almost done!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your next. Come on little man :) Benji is waiting for his buddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete