Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Just Pictures

I'm just laying here in bed looking at all the photos on my phone and decided I need to upload them here. They are just adorable! And I need to one day start printing this blog off so I have a copy always!!! 

This little boy loves to be just like Dad!



Hanging with Aunty!!

Meetin up and having a blast with the Bennett's!!



Guitaring with Aunty!!

A weekend with cousins/aunts&uncles/ papa and grandma!
Playing with "Emmy" and poppa!
Trying to hug wren!
Taking turns shooting the nerf guns!!! 

Such a nice day for January! It was Spring!!! Had to go play outside!

Took Dad along to one of our playgroups!

Reading his Scriptures

Waiting for Mom's doctor appointment

What a stud!! 

Seriously. This is January?!?! LOVING IT!!
(It's warmer than it looks)

Taking a nap in his closet!

Coloring in the tub!!! This kid :)

1 comment: