Last Sunday was a definately pregnancy night. Not much sleep happened. Which made Monday very tired and exhausting. Especially going to Lethbrige all day for a doctors appointment and shopping with my mom. I was so tired when Sean and I got home I felt sick. It was bad.
Dan came home from work and made dinner. :) and then at 7 he let me crawl into bed and sleep. I slept from 7-7:30 (with about 4 hour intervals to get up and pee). It was great and I even had the bed to myself all night. Tuesday I had so much energy again it was great.
So thanks to my WONDERFUL hubby for letting me sleep!
Then next greatness was Friday evening having friends come over and play games and visit! I've so missed the games nights we used to have in Lloyd all the time! It was great to visit with friends and play games and laugh! We had to teach them some new games but that's all part of the fun!!
The next wonderfulness is all thanks to my amazing sister Phoenix! She came out to my house Friday night and slept over so that Saturday she could babysit Sean for Dan and I! She even hung out with him in the morning so that I could shower by myself!!! :) we left her with Sean at 1:30 and dan and I went to lethbridge to a movie, shopping, dinner, and some "wrestling" match. It was great! Dan and I got to spend some quality time together and even met up with Donna and her family and got to visit! I so enjoyed that adult conversation!!!
We didn't get home until 11:00.
I'm so glad I had a sister willing to drop a Saturday day and evening to hang out with her nephew! It was such a wonderful recharge!!! Sean even had a blast! He kept asking for Aunty this morning!
I'm still super tired and exhausted but that's what you get being 35 weeks prego and not able to sleep well but I'm so greatful for the moments and people that just help ya recharge and face the next few days!!!
Life is great!!







Oh Indie!!! You truly are a great friend!!! Thanks so much for Friday night, we had a blast!!! Call me anytime you need a break and I'll be over to visit or we will just play with Sean while you rest!!!! Love you!!!!!
ReplyDelete