Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Weekend With The Low's!

June 27- June 30
(Canada Day is it's whole own post!)

So we were suppose to go Camping with the Low's and Hunsperger's this weekend in Banff at Lake Louise but between kids getting sick and it pouring rain the whole time the weekend got rearranged a bit. I managed to talk the Low's into still coming down. Lets face it I miss my boosum buddy. (And everyone else in Lloyd as well)
So they came down Friday!!!! Happy Day! We got some sweet gaming on once the kids were in bed. And planned Saturday. Waterton!

Let's face it. Who doesn't love a day trip to Waterton? No one I'm friends with. (I think)
We took the traditional pictures at Cameron Falls. And actually hiked the short little trail beside it. Sean liked that.
Sean walking the little trail beside Cameron Falls


 
Of course we had to eat some grub. I mean we were spending the entire day in Waterton! So we ate before our hike and let the kids run/crawl like crazy!





Then we hiked Bears hump. I swear it gets steeper every time I go. Man oh Man. At the same time though it feels like it gets shorter. (weird). We made it. Babies and all. Thank Goodness for Dad's who are willing to carrying them the entire way up on their backs! 
Sean loved the way down strapped in the Ergo. Everytime Daniel would take a little bounce Sean would just laugh and laugh! Brightened the way up of some fellow hikers. Brightened my day. Love that kid! :)


Silly Sadie

about half way up!

I wish  i could sleep while hiking!



group shot!

Eating rocks at the top of Bear's hump!

Laughing on the way down!

After Bear's hump we went to Red Rock Canyon. woot! Saw a bear on the way there. Awesome! We walked around the canyon. Sean walked a good portion of it. This kid is an outdoor fanatic!
Then we even walked to Blakiston Falls. We did a lot of walking/hiking. Oh and we even saw a Bear as we were getting ready to leave. So close to the washrooms. I thought it would follow me in. Scary!
Okay so this is how he walked up the whole way. 


Graham is such a photo bomber!

Best Buds!

This kid and his water!

Ahhhh!

Like Mother and Daughter


Bear!
After Waterton we headed to Lethbridge to get some food at BP's! Yum! And of course we all fell asleep on the way to Lethbridge. Except the driver (Daniel) of course. Good thing. Once we got back to Vulcan we let the babies just crawl and play. Man they had fun. And look so cute! :) Good times Good times





Sunday was just a kinda chill day and the Low's ran up to High River to hang out with family there. So nothing much to report.

Monday we decided on doing a beach day. We ran out to Little Bow and spent the Afternoon out there. It didn't look like it would be a nice day but once we dropped down into that coulee the wind left us alone and eventually the sun came out! It was awesome. Sean ate more sand then he could handle I think. What a kid. He was in heaven! Sadie seemed to quite enjoy herself as well. Though didn't digest as much sand!


soaking up some sun!


trying to climb onto the picnic table. I tell ya we have a monkey

no he's not sleeping. 

Ice cream!


had to share of course.

The Crazy Low's!

Story time!

It's not a Fyfe/Low trip until this happens! Seriously who sleeps like that




IT was a blast having the Low's here for a weekend. Seriously just move here already! And everybody else from Lloyd! haha 

1 comment: