Sean was a cranky pants until we got there and he realized the had three of his favorite things.
1. being outside
2. sand
3. Water
This kid just loves being outdoors! I am quite enjoying it as well all the time we spend outside. Luckily this kid has my skin and so far just keeps tanning and getting darker. (Aunty Dani you have some competition!)
The time flew by! I didn't realize how late it was until Sean started getting a little crabby and took him to get a bottle and check the time. It was 5:00. And we got home around 6:00 so it made for a long fun day. Dinner just consisted of Subway!! Yum! We got home and Daniel had started the ductwork and finished it. YAY! now we can start drywalling. (Anybody wanna help?? I'll throw in food! :) )
| Whats a beach day without some snackage! |
| love that face |
| Diggin a hole with Callum |
| The supervisor! |
| Armin |
| So tired after such a fun day! |
Good Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment