This weekend in vulcan they had tractor pulls and a demo derby. So Dan and I pulled out our redneck selves and we went. The tractor pulls were alright. There were lots of them not to super exciting but alright.
Eating some snacks while waiting for the demo derby.
Once the tractors finally gave way the demo derby started. Old beat up cars just ramming each other until they can't move anymore. It's pretty intense. Haha
Sean wasn't quite sure what to make of all the loud noises. When they were further away from us he was alright but when they got closer he wasn't so much a fan.
Gotta have a Popsicle.
So that was Saturday and also Dani's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!!!!
Sunday we drove out for a yummy dinner at my parents because of Dani and Shay's bdays. Shay's was Sunday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAY!!!
I made the cake. It was a neopolitian cookie cake. It was alright. I think I cooked the cakes too long because they were a bit dry but oh well people liked it.
After cake my aunt and uncle came over and we played a couple of games. I kicked butt on joke-r-ummy!!!! Woot!
That was our weekend. Can't wait for this one coming up. Magrath Days and then Family reunion down at echo.
I LOVE SUMMER!!










No comments:
Post a Comment