It started around October when CPS had finished buying and selling and jobs were opening up within the company with a chance for him to advance and grow within. So we talked and talked and finally he started applying to the ones down south that we thought would be good places to go that would bring us closer to home and family.
Now I never thought Vulcan would be that place. Or that we would be leaving in a month.
How hard it will be to say goodbye to all the wonderful friends and memories we have made.
We moved up to Lloydminster a week after we were married. It's where WE began. It's were I finished school. It's where we bought our first house and brought home our first baby. It's where we've made OUR first friends as a married couple. It has been one of the best choices we have made. To move away from our families and to start our marriage with us. It gave us a chance to grow together and lean on one another and not our families as much.
I may not have been thrilled to leave Magrath and move to Lloydminster 3 years ago. Heck up until a year ago I was still excited for the day when we would move back south. Now here the chance is and I'm scared and excited all at the same time.
It's going to be hard to leave such a wonderful "family" that we have there in Lloydminster. We will make it work.
It's time for a new adventure for our family. A new adventure for Dan in work. It will be a new, exciting and scary change. But ....
What can ya do?
Here it comes. :)
I am going to miss you so much! I cannot remember how we became friends but i am so glad we did.
ReplyDeleteI hate you! The end. Wahhhhhhhhh
ReplyDelete