Friday, 31 January 2014

Nothing Fancy

So it all started with Dan taking a hockey game last minute and I had to cancel some simple plans I had with a friend. 
He came home from hockey and said to me "I was thinking. You should get out a bottle tomorrow and I'll hang out with Sean and you can go out"

Pretty sweet hey? 

So I started thinking of something to do but there wasn't much in Lloyd. And then a good friend offered to take Sean so Dan and I could go on a date. That sounded pretty good. So that's what we did. 

We blew off our vemma 12 week challenge we've been doing (oops) and went to OJ's. For wings and nachos. It was glorious. Then we were thinking about a movie but instead went over to another friends house and played games and visited. It was awesome. 

Nothing to fancy but it was awesome and just what I needed. A short and sweet break. I don't get to just hang out with Dan to often.I love Sean like crazy but some days I like just hanging out with his daddy. 

So it was a good and simple recharge evening. Just perfect! 

Thanks to all my wonderful friends for making it happen. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun! Anytime you need to go on a date, we will look after Sean. He is such a joy to look after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I'm glad you got a night out! They are much needed, especially as a mommy!

    ReplyDelete