It was an typical day in my world. Heck I forgot it was valentines day... ( as did Dan most likely).
Dan came home from work and we spent some quality time together before a babysitter came over and we went to our branch "couples night". (Which was super fun, in case you were wondering).
There were two classes taught and the a dance.
The classes were keeping things fun and fresh in a marriage, (It was PG people. Calm down) and having unity in your marriage. Both really good classes.
Then we had a dance after. What fun. It may not have been as crazy as the YSA dances but it was still pretty intense and such a good time.
Saturday we went Skiing at Tabletop in North Battlefor, Saskatchewan.
Yes ... in Saskatchewan. It was a glorified Coulee. But it was still pretty intense and enough for me to do and remember how to ski. Its been a while.
It was a good day!
I'm so glad we have such willing friends to watch our baby for the day while we went out to play. I'm going to miss that..
Hopefully we find new friends that think our baby is cute and perfect!
Daniel kept Valentines Day going this morning by making me breakfast. :)
I may not get anything crazy romantical but him making breakfast with Sean while I shower in peace.
That about covers it for me.
I'm easy to please! :)
Saturday we went Skiing at Tabletop in North Battlefor, Saskatchewan.
Yes ... in Saskatchewan. It was a glorified Coulee. But it was still pretty intense and enough for me to do and remember how to ski. Its been a while.
It was a good day!
I'm so glad we have such willing friends to watch our baby for the day while we went out to play. I'm going to miss that..
Hopefully we find new friends that think our baby is cute and perfect!
Daniel kept Valentines Day going this morning by making me breakfast. :)
I may not get anything crazy romantical but him making breakfast with Sean while I shower in peace.
That about covers it for me.
I'm easy to please! :)
It's hard to resist Sean's cuteness! He is over the top perfect!
ReplyDelete