Friday, 17 January 2014

8 months?

I'm not really sure where the time is going.

It was spring a week ago and I was hugely preggo.

But really it's January... and winter but acting like spring! (-2 YES!)

It's January.... my chunk is 8 months old. We had to count it out this time and see how old he was.

CRAZY!

-A few days ago he started to crawl! He's still figuring it out and getting places. He actually ignores the stairs until we put up the gate. Then he has to go over and check the gate out!
-I found him standing up in a crib. I guess it's time to lower ours.
-21lbs (give or take)
-still working on trying to get some teeth out. He's not super grumpy about it though. YAY!
-loves to babble when he thinks he's all alone. Super cute!
-he's quite the momma's boy
-he's stood by himself (not holding on to anything) for 5-7 seconds. I'm thinking he's wanting to start cruising around that way... oh boy!
-Loves to scrunch his nose at you and breathe heavily. it's pretty darn cute!
-He's starting to growl at you. It all started when I read him a book and growled somewhere in it. Now he likes to do it when we read that book sometimes. Oh he's cute!
-dada mama he's starting to say if you say it to him. Still not sure what they mean though. we're getting there!
- he's just an active on the go little boy! Oh how I can't wait for summer and the fun we are going to have. and now... PICTURES!
taken by jenisacksonphotography  my favorite!

taken by jenisacksonphotography

loves his toy!

and standing!


Best buds ! 
Out walking
Sick little boy! Getting cuddles from dad


3 comments:

  1. :) Summer is going to be so great! I'm not sure Dan will appreciate that last picture though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! How did I miss the pics from Jen. Such a handsome boy. Love love!

    ReplyDelete