Wednesday, 16 October 2013

5 months

Yup.
My baby is 5 months.
He gets cuter and cuter every month.

  • still sleeping 12 hours at night
  • started him on rice cereal. he loves it
  • super happy guy.
  • moved him into his bigger car seat not quite a fan of it yet but he's getting there
  • loves going on walks and sitting out so he can see the world
  • just a couple ounces shy of 20 lbs. weight is definitely slowing down but he's starting to lengthen thats for sure
  • 6-9 month clothes for the most part. there is the odd 12 month clothes that he can fit.
  • can sit up all by himself!
  • has rolled over a couple times but nothing consistent yet.
  • loves to babble away
I love this little monster of mine! he's the sweetest!



4 comments:

  1. I love him! And his pudginess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love kissing those chubby cheeks :) He is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does get cuter and cuter every month which seems impossible. His smile is the best

    ReplyDelete