Friday, 1 November 2013

Cuddly Halloween

Halloween is over! Woot! And as usual I came up with an amazing idea for costumes! Next year. ;) 
Anyway this year I had a cuddly little monkey!
Cute little guy!!! We didn't go trick or treating or anything. Just hung out with the Low's! That was fun. 

It's a new thing this cuddly kid. He's so on the go I figured something was bugging him and realized he hadn't pooped in a while! Yup. That's right constipated baby! Not to fun but I'm enjoying the cuddles and loves I'm getting from him. He's just cuddled up and fallen asleep on me. And I am loving it!! I never get enough Sean cuddles! 


Well here's to hoping he poops soon so his tummy stops hurting!!! But keep cuddling me!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, such a cute monkey. Hope he gets to poop soon.

    ReplyDelete