Walked into superstore to get some nose drops for my baby boy and the pharmacist comments on what an extremely handsome boy he is. Then she asks me his age. I don't think 2 months is what she was thinking I'd say due to her eyes bugging out of her head. haha. She was thinking I'd say 6. SURPRISE!
oh. . . And I got his actual weight and length and all that.
He is 15lbs 11oz (just about time to pack up the 0-3 outfits. how sad is that? he's not even 3 months!)
23 1/8 inches. (they were way off at birth. which makes me kind of disappointed not knowing his actual length at birth. We're guessing 21 or 21.5.)
He got his immunizations on the 16th. He's been such a trooper. just a snotty nose, slimy eye, and wanting to be held and cuddle a lot more than usual. I don't mind at all! He's still pretty happy! yay for that!
Wish us luck! We are planning on going camping this weekend! :)
Seriously, how can you not think he looks like you in that pic?
ReplyDeleteBrag away momma, brag away!!! He is way too cute.
ReplyDelete