Canada Day started with a morning breakfast at the Fyfe's. Daniel and Gerald cooked it. and the rest of us ate it. Fifteen minutes before the parade we walked down to show Sean off to people. Of course they all commented on his chunkiness. (who wouldn't? It's adorable). We watched the parade with my family and than made it back to Fyfe's to watch again. I sat inside with Sean as he was so done with the heat. We had a BBQ there after. Daniel again was at the BBQ. (he enjoys it. I should get him to cook more at home.) I got to visit with everybody and we finally managed to get Sean down for a nap. So much excitement, he just wanted to see it all. Around 2 we left and joined my family at Wally's for some fun on the Sea do's! That was a blast and a half. We sunscreened Sean and left him in the shade. no sunburn for my little boy.
After being out for a couple of hours I was tired and not feeling well so we left and went to my parents. By the time we got to my parents I just wanted to sleep. We managed to narrow it down to 2 things. I either had food poisoning (one of my burgers had been slightly pink) or I had heatstroke. Heatstroke won. By the time I woke up next morning I felt 80% better! haha. It was the one year I missed the fireworks. oh well.
**My goal this year was to not get sunburned. I WON! no sunburn for me this year! **
| Great Grandma and Grandpa Atwood |
| Great Grandma and Grandpa Stephen |
| Sitting outside on a beautiful Sunday |
| He laid there for a long time! Even when Dad was tickling him with grass! |
| 6 1/2 weeks old and standing! :) Youngest grandbaby to do it! |
| what's a family visit without some teasing |
| bonfire |
| my grandparents house |
| running like deer |
| BBQing. Gerald keeping an eye on the boys |
| My Cute little Canada Day boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment