Monday, 15 July 2013

2 Months!

Man oh man. Where is time going? It's hard to believe that two months ago I was being tortured trying to get my baby into this world and now here it is two months later. Time is flying by. I'm loving every minute of it though! Nothing I can do to slow it down so I just love every moment.

So what if my house isn't perfectly clean any more?
I'd rather be getting baby giggles and grins  out of Sean.

So what if I will never wear unstained and non spit up clothes again?
I love holding my baby.

And I'm sure I'll forever smell of baby spit up.

It's all part of being a Mom. I'm loving every second of it.

I'm so grateful for my lil chunk!

Speaking of lil chunk. He really isn't so little anymore:
He's 16 lbs.
wearing size 2 diapers (but about thinking he's done with them)
moving out of 0-3 clothes. I find more that don't fit him than that do.
focusing even more on Dan and I and anything near his face.
We can get some good smiles from him and the occasional laugh.
He's just a happy boy.
Might have something to do with the 8-10 hours he sleeps a night.

Must be why Momma and Daddy are so happy too! :)

so strong!

look at those rolls!



happy 2 months my lil boy!

2 comments:

  1. HE is a CUTIE!!! You two look happy and beautiful with your son. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo of you and him. He sure is putting on the pounds. Noah was 15 lbs a few days ago! haha. Go Sean!!

    ReplyDelete