Oh me oh my!
my baby is six weeks old!
and he's 13lbs 13oz. He is also 24 inches long.
He is one long and chunky little boy! I love watching those rolls get chunkier everyday!
We had our 6 weeks appointment today. He is doing awesome! Dr. Naude asked me what I was feeding this child. The nurse and him thought he was a formula baby (apparently those ones chunk up faster). But he is all breast fed! haha my little chunker! :)
I am also doing well. I get to start weening off the blood pressure meds! :)
Happy Happy Day! :)
We also blessed him on Sunday. Daniel's parents and my parents came up and his brother and family. we had quite the party going on. I almost went crazy from all the noise. But we all survived. We had a wonderful BBQ potluck after. We were going to do it at our place but the weather didn't really want to cooperate so we did it at Erin and Curtis's house. (Daniel's cousins) It was a full house! Lots and fun and even more noise. Thanks again to them for lending their house to us!
OH and he totally slept 8 hours the other night. :) Love my little chunker!
No comments:
Post a Comment