My little boy is almost a month old. (friday)
Everyday I just look at him and can't believe that he actually started inside me, and then grew and I pushed him out. The math at his size right now just doesn't add up.
Babies are just such little miracles. Always heard that. Now I actually know why they say that. It's amazing. I love my lil chunker. He is honestly the best baby. I attribute that to a blessing from above. With all the health issues I had after having him Heavenly Father knew I needed sleep to recover. So he gave me a baby that on average sleeps 5 hours at night, and a baby that has such a calm personality. We've rarely heard him cry at the top of his lungs. He's just a squawker. (it's cute).
He already has Daddy wrapped around his finger. I love seeing my two boys together. It's so sweet. Words don't even accurately describe it. I love being outnumbered by my boys.
| look at those cheeks! and double chin. LOVE IT! |
| So strong!!!!! |
| loves his blankets near his face. he'll pull them there right under his nose or around his eyes. |
I should blog a little about the baby shower they had for me here too! It was AWESOME!
![]() |
| monster theme. LOVED IT! |
![]() |
| Lots of good decorations. :) |
![]() |
| So I put a good outfit on him for the event! |
![]() |
| Perfect outfit and blanket! :) |
Lots of people came. Everyone got a chance to hold Sean I believe. Some were even skilled enough to put him to sleep. He's pretty cuddly. And luckily he didn't blow his diaper out on anyone. (that can make a mess!) We played some sweet games. And there was awesome food! Always a party with food! He got quite a load of gifts! No double ups of anything I had. And all stuff that we can use! He even got clothes for when he gets bigger! Which is perfect cause 0-3 he's got a lot of.
It was such a fun night! (only raised my BP a little. Just enough to scare people there. Don't worry i took my meds and all was well. :) ) It was an awesome night! Thanks again to everyone who planned it and to everyone who came!

It was such a fun night! (only raised my BP a little. Just enough to scare people there. Don't worry i took my meds and all was well. :) ) It was an awesome night! Thanks again to everyone who planned it and to everyone who came!





Look at all those great monsters! :D but out of all of them...yours is the best Indie!
ReplyDelete